EG Free Antivirus 2018
A Password is a string of characters used to verify the identity of a user during the authentication process. According to the strength, password may be divided in three categories.
How to choose a very strong password:
Guidelines for choosing good passwords are typically designed to make passwords harder to discover by intelligent guessing.
1. Use a minimum password length of 10 to 14 characters.
2. Include lowercase and uppercase alphabetic characters, numbers and symbols.
3. Generate passwords randomly where feasible.
4. Avoid using the same password twice (e.g., across multiple user accounts and/or software systems).
5. Avoid character repetition, keyboard patterns, dictionary words, letter or number sequences, user names, relative or pet names, romantic links (current or past) and biographical information (e.g., ID numbers, ancestors' names or dates).
6. Avoid using information that is or might become publicly associated with the user or the account.
7. Avoid using information that the user's colleagues and/or acquaintances might know to be associated with the user.
8. Do not use passwords which consist wholly of any simple combination of the aforementioned weak components.